Let’s just admit it! Unlike our parents or their parents, we are a bunch of forgetful people. We have so much going on in our lives, that sometimes, we miss out on remembering certain things. For example, when our last recharge was done or when our next bill payment is due. Sometimes we even forget to have lunch!
Jokes apart, if you need to keep a tab of certain things, there’s always something online that can help you out. Let’s take postpaid bills for instance. If you want to keep a tab of your last Vi postpaid bill payment, formerly known as your Vodafone bill payment or Idea bill payment, you can easily do so, especially if you pay online.
Via Payment Apps
If you’re someone who pays their postpaid bills via payment apps such as Airtel Thanks or any other, you can easily track your last bill payments. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the payment app used for your postpaid bill payment.
- You might either see, “Payment History”, three horizontal lines, an account icon or something similar. Click on that.
- In the case of the three horizontal lines or the account icon, click on Transaction History or Payment History.
- Voila! Now you can see all your previous transactions including your Vi bill payment
Via The Official Vi App
Whether you pay your bills via the official Vi app or like us, through other payment apps, you can still keep a tab of your last Vi postpaid bills using the official Vi app. Just follow these steps and you’ll have your Vi bills history in no time:
- Open the Vi app.
- Click on the My Account icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Scroll down to the Bill Payment History or Transaction History tab.
- There you have it! All your previous Vi postpaid bills in a single place.
Via Payment Website
If your preferred way of doing your Idea or Vodafone bill payment, now known as your Vi bill payment, is via a payment website such as the Airtel Payments Bank website. You can easily keep a tab of your bill payment history there as well. Here’s how you can check your last Vi postpaid bills on the Airtel Payments Bank website:
- Go to https://www.airtel.in/bank/.
- Click on the three horizontal lines on your left.
- Now scroll down and click on My Account.
- Select the Transaction History option from it.
- Now log in securely with your 10-digit registered mobile number and 4-digit mPIN.
- That’s it! You can view the entire history of all the transactions done on the website here, including your Vi bill payment history.
You can follow similar steps to find your transaction history or payment history from any other website as well. However, if you’re looking to try a new app for your Vi bill payment or even to do your Vi recharge online, we’d suggest you try out the Airtel Payments Bank website or the Airtel Thanks app.